31. Favourite club you’ve played at?
I love Sisyphos in Berlin. I had so many great experiences playing in the Hammahalle, then also a fairly new club in Melbourne called Xe54, really amazing!
32. Favourite festival you’ve played at?
EDC Vegas, and soon to be playing at the one in Orlando in November.
33. Craziest story of being on the road?
Too many to say haha, but one was having to drive a huge RV from LA to Burning Man, as the original drivers weren’t in a state to, so a very spontaneous thing to have to do and take responsibility for.
34. Weirdest request as a DJ?
Nothing that extreme actually. I have been asked to sign photos of myself before that the person had had printed out or to write in a book for them. But I think it’s kind of sweet.
35. If you had one superpower what would it be?
To be able to fly fast, and so I could hover high in the sky away from the rest of the world and just gaze back down.
36. Late sleeper or early riser?
Both actually. I can easily stay up all night. But in the last year or so I have really tried to keep a good routine in the weekdays no matter how my weekend went. So I like to be up by around 8:30am most days.
37. Strangest video you’ve watched on YouTube?
It would have to be this Korean girl’s Youtube channel, her name is Showry, and the stuff she does is just a little bit wow lol!
38. The top thing on your bucket list?
I want to really explore the Amazon, and learn more about the tribes and culture there, there is so much healing power there we probably have no idea about.
39. Most memorable moment of your life so far?
After moving to Berlin actually, as from then I learnt so much about myself, music, and connected with so many amazing people.
40. Will you ever be done with music?
Never! The power of music is limitless, and I can’t wait to keep exploring it every day.