31. Favourite club you’ve played at?
Space Terrace (Miami) or Stereo, Montreal.
32. Favourite festival you’ve played at?
BPM Festival in Costa Rica.
33. Craziest story of being on the road?
First time I ever went to Miami I was only 18, and I went to a pool party to network with a few DJ’s. Little did I know the door man was an undercover cop, so he took away my fake I.D. I explained my situation and that I wasn’t trying to drink, so I asked him how much does he want for me to get my I.D back/into the party. $175 did the job, and everything was smooth afterwards.
34. Weirdest request as a DJ?
I haven’t gotten too many yet, but a guy asked me to play Diplo’s new track at an after hours last weekend.
35. If you had one superpower what would it be?
To see the future.
36. Late sleeper or early riser?
A bit of both.
37. Strangest video you’ve watched on YouTube?
2 Girls 1 Cup.
38. The top thing on your bucket list?
To be as successful as I can be.
39. Most memorable moment of your life so far?
I think playing my first time with Carl Cox, and having my girlfriend, family, and best friends there with me to see it. I have quite a few amazing memories. One isn’t enough!
40. Will you ever be done with music?
I could never see myself stopping with music. I constantly think of different music to write, I eventually would love to get into scoring.